Saturday, September 22, 2012

Bad Girl!

I'm a bad girl...
No card tonight.  Too tired.
The fundraiser for Stephie (see yesterday's post) was a huge success.  We raised enough money to pay for her 1st hip replacement!
  A good time was had by all!  Even little Sammie ran today.  His sister, Geena Bea decided she would rather sniff than run the course, so I took Sam out there and ran him (he's retired - slipping patellas) sans the jumps.  She was NOT happy.  So when it was her turn a few dogs later, she got her act together and had a pretty good run.  Isn't that shameful that you have to play psychological games with your dogs in order to get them to do what you want?
 
Okay, I need some much needed sleep.  I left the house at 7:30am and got home at 5pm, spending another 3 hours in the car.  It's been my week for long car rides!!!
 
I will be back tomorrow with a card, so please stop by!
 
kathy b

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! That is just so wonderful that you raised enough money for her 1st hip replacement! Hugs, joanna

    ReplyDelete