Monday, September 10, 2012

Best wishes on wedding day

Hi everyone,
One last card for me until the crunch. Acoworker is getting married next week and we at work are getting her something special to commemorate the occasion.  Of course I had to make a card...using one of my favorite all time stamps: The Stampendous corset stamp.  This is the most wonderful stamp I own and I have probably used it more than any other stamp in my stash of thousands of stamps (white and beige for weddings, black and red for risque birthdays...LOL).  It is so utilitarian!

My card today is actually CASE'd from Sasha's Inspiration blog...I actually found the card pinned on Pinterest (my other favorite pastime!)  and don't have a direct link back to that awesome design. (her corset was pink with a pink tulle--it was stunning).

This card has no DP (all off white and gold paper)...I used pearls and stickles, as well as a wide sheer ribbon for the dress.  Stamped and embossed in Ranger's Gold.  Embossed the background dot paper with Cuddlebug.  The top edge is a Spellbinders while the bottom one is Martha Stewart.  It really didn't even take very long to make...

Well thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed today's card--Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...every time you use this stamp I like what you did with it better than the time before. The cards are never alike, not even similar! So beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete