Sunday, August 25, 2013

Back At It

Good evening on and all!
I have been busy making going back to school cards tonight!
I will share the first one here:


This one uses a stamp I just got from Unity.  I just love this cute backpack!  I stamped it in Versafine Imperial Purple.  The dp is ancient stash.  I made a coordinating envelope from the dp!  The sentiment is also from the Unity set and I used 2 SU! stamps to punch it out.  the arrow is an MFT die and the border is from Memory Box.  I added purple rhinestones everywhere!  The sketch comes from the Sketch Saturday challenge.

I am also entering the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Back to School
Wags n Whiskers - Back to School
Cute Card THursday - Back to School

Thanks for stopping by!  Come back for another back to school card tomorrow!

kathy b

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete