Sunday, August 18, 2013

I Miss Your Face

Hi ALL!!!
Margaret has this saying and I just love it.  I recently bought a set of stamps from Unity and this saying was in it so I was inspired to create a card.


I stamped the image with Versamark and used Desert Blossom from The World's Greatest Embossing Powder and cut it out with Nesties.  You can't see the sparkle very much, but trust me, it's there.  The sentiment is stamped with SU! Dusty Durango, cut out with a Nestie label die, and adorned with Swarovskis.  I used dp from Cosmic Cricket Material Girl and I used my corner rounder on the edges.  CS is also from SU!.  The sketch comes from Atlantic Hearts Challenge.

I am also entering the following challenges:

Cards Galore - bingo (sentiment, die cuts, embossing)
A Gem of a Challenge - use punches/dies
Pattie's Creations - embossing

Thanks for stopping by!  

kathy b

10 comments:

  1. Clever saying. Thanks for playing at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! So glad you joined us at AHSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is great. I really like that stamp set. What is it called?

    Thank you for playing along with us at AHSC.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling little card !! I say that all the time to my grand babies......Nana misses your face !!! So cute. Thanks for joining us at AHSC !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is darling, good colour choices,I really like the added image. Thank you for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thanks for entering at AHSC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect for our current challenge “Embossing, any kind” at Pattie’s Creations. Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was looking at this card and of course I am so drawn to all the swirls of the figure. And then I look at it longer and realize that this entire card works syndergistically together...the die cut has those lovely swirls in it just like the paper...and both mimic the delicate figure form. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete