Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tickled Pink

I made this sweet baby card for my favorite little girl, Olivia.
I had some extra cotton yarn left over from another project and decided to crochet her a little yellow blankie for her car seat.  Small (16x22) and easy to tote along with a baby and all her stuff!  I actually met her and her mom at Starbucks on Saturday after I took Sadie to the vet.  It was a beautiful afternoon and all 4 of us enjoyed our visit and I think Olivia liked her new blankie, I know her mom did!

So here is the card I made for her and the matching envelope I created using the WeR Memory Keeper punch board.


I used the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch.  DP is DCWV.  The onesie is cut out with a Taylored Expressions die and I used a La La Land ribbon die, with the sentiment from Pink Persimmon stamped with PTI Pure Poppy.  A couple of pearls were added to the ribbon tails for a little girly bling.

I am also entering the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe's - pink and white
Sentimental Sundays - Child's Play

Thanks for stopping by.
I will be back tomorrow with my DT project for Aud Sentiments.

2 comments: