Thursday, November 14, 2013

Bloom




Short and sweet tonight, guys.  I have been working on a database all day and my eyes are pooped.  Fortunately, I made this card a couple of days ago.


I based my card on the frame challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges.  The base is made with a Sizzix Bigz Scallop die using DCWV cs.  The flowers are a Stampendous stamp and Bloom is a Studio G stamp.  I colored the images with Copics and Spicas.  

I am also entering the following challenges:

Whoopsi Daisy - flowers galore
Twist of Faith - lots of layers & inspirational sentiment
DL.ART - encouragement

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy.
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shaped card Kathleen! I love how the O's are flowers too...so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Twist of Faith this week. We hope to see you week after week!
    Blessings,
    Zella
    Twist of Faith DT member

    ReplyDelete