Sunday, November 17, 2013

Every Crafting Genius

I am feeling a little silly today, so I put together a fun little card with crazy dp!


I used the sketch from i {heart} sketches...


Sketch042.jpg

The dp is from Basic Grey Lauderdale and cs is DCWV.  The image is from the now defunct Elzybells, as is the sentiment.  I used Nesties for the circles and MFT fishtail die for the sentiment.

I am also entering the following challenges:

Di's Digi Designs - girly
Addicted to Stamps - punches and dies
As You Like It - spots or stripes? Stripes - I like linear

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable...I love what you have done with the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a blast from the past! I've forgotten about these stamps! This reminds me of two houses ago in Hilcrest... Very cute AND fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining the ATSC With this fresh and colorful card. Hugs Rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute fun card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete