Friday, November 1, 2013

My Two Cents

Yea for Friday!  
Fall is here and it is absolutely gorgeous outside.  The fall colors are amazing.  It's going to be a great weekend!

Tomorrow is my 23rd wedding anniversary.  So, of course, I have made an anniversary card for my DH.  Not the typical mushy type, my DH doesn't go in for that.  


Since my husband is always doing some sort of project, I thought this stamp from Unity was a good choice.  I colored the image with Copics and Spicas and then fussy cut it out.  Unfortunately, my Alex Guy set was missing the "my guy" stamp that I planned to use (Unity is sending me one), I found this stamp from Impression Obsession in my stash.  I put "Happy Anniversary" on the inside of the card.  I made a step card base and used Archaic dp from Basic Grey.  



I am entering the following challenges:

Cards for Men - Congratulatory
Outlawz - Anything goes with sentiment
C.R.A.F.T. - for the boys
Crafty Little Fairies - For the one you love 
Stampotique - Fancy folds SDC123

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

11 comments:

  1. This is perfect! He will love it--I love it! LOve the stamp and I just love all the flips and folds. Haven't had the gumption to do that yet--this is a wonderful card. He will cherish it...I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Fab male card and I love the papers! So glad you joined us for our Way to Go Challenge at Cards for Men!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fab card Kathy!! Love your design! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique DC. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Anniversary card Kathy....perfect for the handyman. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great folds and a great masculine card, Kathleen! Love your super bright colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always find making "guy cards" tricky, so I love seeing new ideas for them! This is a great one! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampotique!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous male card hunny, thanks so much for sharing at Crafty Little Fairies this week. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, Kathy, perfect for your handyman husband!

    Happy Anniversary to both of you.

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete