Saturday, September 14, 2013

Heartfelt thanks, SSS228

Hi everyone,
Margaret here.  Colorado has been having a wet wet week.  It's craziness to have so much rain in the high desert!  So much damage to businesses, roads, homes.  It's worse in Denver and Boulder but the Springs is soaked too, and the folks living on the mountain haven't had an easy time of it either.  I am officially "done" with all this rain that doesn't seem to end.

I was up to my same old tricks with today's card using more mandala type themes.  I've been inspired by the Sweet Stop Sketch 228.  I'm having  a bunch of thank you's to make right now for the students who are volunteering their time to help us with my study so this is one of the ones I made. I hope it inspires you...the sketch is great!  Feeds my need for symmetry. :)

Thanks for stopping by...I will be posting again tomorrow!  Margaret

Details:
Stamps: Mandalas by Inspired by Stamping; sentiment by Verve
Paper: Simple Stories
Die Cuts/Punches: Stampin Up, Spellbinders, MFT
Other: Liquid Pearls (hearts); Doodlebug Twine; Swarovski crystals


4 comments:

  1. OMG, Margaret, this is beautiful! I love all the colors you used! The mandalas are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Margaret. Love the circles on the squares and the pretty background paper. Fabulous colors. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the colors and the circles.
    Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop! Looking forward to seeing your creations at our next challenge. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

    ReplyDelete