Sunday, September 9, 2012

For You

WOW! 
Margaret really made a big contribution this week.  I was wondering if I would ever post again! HA! (NOT!)!!!
I appreciated the break.  I was able to make a couple of cards this week, so I am not in the "have to make one today for posting" situation, at least until Tuesday!
 
 
 
My card today features Mimi, one of the Penny Black characters.
I used the sketch over at
Feeling Sketchy.  The dp is from Echo Park Sweet Day.  I used an MFT die to cut out the flower parts, assembled them with Zots and added a Kaiser rhinestone to the center.  Mimi is colored with Copics and Spicas, with a rhinestone added to the center of the flower in her hair.  I used a tad of  stash ribbon behind the image and flower.  The sentiment is also from the same set as the image, Mimi in Paris.  I used a SU! Sizzix die (Lots of Tags Label 1) for the sentiment.
 
I am also entering the following challenges:
 
The Poodles Parlour- Something for a female
Simon Says Stamp - must use a stamp
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I promise to be back soon.  Margaret will be back tomorrow.
 
kathy b
 


7 comments:

  1. The wow is mine. I LOVE this card and how it turned out. The colors are such eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kathy :-) Mimi is adorable and I love all the colourful hexagons, fabulous design :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in with us at Feeling Sketchy Kathleen. Your card is wonderful, bright and cheery. hexagon shapes are all in at the moment, very modern :) I hope you will come back and play along with us again soon.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Penny Black Stamps...have a stash..so simple & so cute!!! Great job coloring her and I love the design paper you used to surround her!! Thanks for joining us over at The Poodles Parlour for the Girls Challenge!!!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Kathy, your Echo Park papers are stunning and love that sweet PB image and lovely details.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful :) I love the patterned papers, and the PB image works wonderfully with the card design. Thanks so much for joining us at Feeling Sketchy this week. :) Jess D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Love the color combo and sweet image! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete