Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Merry Christmas

Yea!  Almost time for turkey day!  Ours is defrosting in the fridge.  DH has already made the dressing - it's in the freezer with the chocolate pecan pie I got at the bakery.  Can't wait to smell all the goodies as they are being readied for the table!

 
 
I just got home from agility with Geena Bea and fortunately, have a card I made this weekend.  I used last week's sketch from Sketchy Saturday, so I won't be entering it because I am too late :(.  I used a digital Pure Innocence image,  paper-pieced and colored with Copics.  I put Art Institute glitter on her wings and feet and Flower Soft on her headband.  Sentiment is from Verve and stamped with Brilliance Ink.  DP is from my stash - Basic Grey, I think and cs is metallic, though you can't tell from the photo.  The ribbon is also stash and very glittery.
 
I am entering the following challenges:
 
Paper Play Challenges - paper piecing
365 Cards - gold
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
kathy b


2 comments:

  1. Awww... Very cute image!! Adorable!
    Love the colours too!!
    Sorry to hear you were too late for one of the challenges, so glad you were able to link up with us at Glitter n Sparkle!!
    Toni - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab image thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete