Thursday, August 22, 2013

Cheers! It's your birthday!

Hello everyone!  I'm baaaaack!  It's Margaret (in case you forgot who I was) :)

I've been pretty dead tired with the girls being back, my father here and trying to get ready for my classes (starting next week).  On top of that there's construction going on in my house...lots of business and no access to stamp room.  But I was able to swipe a card I made last week and didn't get a chance to post yet to bring you a post today.

It's my sister's birthday coming up in September (yes the same one who just delivered the baby).  So I made her this card...maybe just a little teaser since she can't drink right now (not that she is a big drinker anyway).   I'm entering my card in the Seize the Birthday Challenge.

Below the card photos are some other photos I thought I'd share...I hope you enjoy!  We had a huge hail storm--we get them alot in Colorado, but this is by far the worst I've seen yet--it was so loud I thought my windows would crack and Daisy was shaking, even with Composure!

Well...thanks for stopping by--and welcome to all of our new followers!  Margaret

Details:
Stamp: Unity
Sentiment: Papertrey
Edging: Martha Stewart
Die Cut: Spellbinders
Paper: Echo Park
Other: Swarovski crystals, twine, pearls


Hail storm!  Yes...this is HAIL...not snow...



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card brilliant photos Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant card! The woman is such a lady! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday this fortnight!
    Hugs, Macarena DT

    ReplyDelete