Monday, August 11, 2014

New Home

Surprise! 
I'm back again a day after my last post!
 
Today I have a card celebrating the purchase of a new home by my massage therapist.  She is the sweetest person and has 2 lovely children (I've met her son and he is adorable).  She's worked so hard to buy this house and I am so proud of her and for her.  So I made this card and bought a bottle of sparkling grape juice and some glasses so that her little family can make a "toast" to their new life in their new home.
 
 
The window die is from Memory Box.  The sun is from Lil' Inkers.  I think the trees are IO, but they could be MB, not quite sure.  The sentiment is from PaperTrey Ink.  I didn't take a picture of the inside, but I used a couch and a sentiment from PTI.  It's really cute.
 
I am entering the following challenges:
 
CUt it Up - inspired by a song (when you wish upon a star)
Stamplorations - dies and stamps
MilkCoffee Challenge - use 2 or more diecuts
 
I'll be back this week with yet another card - this one is FOR Margaret, so hopefully she will get it before the post!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
kathy b
 
 


6 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet idea--I love how you can see the sun and the trees outside of the window. I'm sure she will treasure this card forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous card. I love outdoor scenes on cards, and this is such a good idea for a new home!

    Thank you for joining us in our Inspired by a Song challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Beautiful!!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for the occasion. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations with this lovely ccombo of die cuts and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love using my window dies and s=homemade svgs. Your card is so pretty...which has now inspired me to do another window card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely idea. Great scene you created, love it. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this month. Good Luck! Monika DT

    ReplyDelete