Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!
I hope you all had a peaceful time bringing in the New Year.  I am wishing it brings us GOOD STUFF…

I was busy busy busy today making my holiday Thank You cards so I will have plenty to post while I start working (YUCK) LOL.  So right now I am posting one of those which will be going to an old childhood friend (HUGE animal lover) who surprised me this year with a gift.  I have had this stamp set for numerous years and have used it for the first time today!  (The sketch is from an old "I Heart Sketches " sketch).  I'm entering it into the Tuesday Morning Sketches, Anything Goes  Hope your year starts off great!

Details:
Image: Kanban Crafts
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Others: Spellbinders, Stickles, Embossing by Cuddlebug


3 comments:

  1. EEEEK this is too adorable! I love the sparkle on that sweet puppy, and I think I want that little girl's skirt. I would wear that! Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches with us! I'm featuring your card on our Facebook page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous image and beautiful card Ginny♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute!! Adorable image!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete