Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Best Things in Life

***Big OOPS.  I forgot the photo!  Vacation was VERY, VERY good for me!***


Well, I made it back from Colorado in one piece, though I did bring a cold back with me, ugh!  I had a marvelous time!  Even though we only had 2 art sessions, we did spend a significant amount of time traveling the area hitting the LSSs and national chains.   My suitcase was significantly heavier on the return trip!  I can't wait for the weekend so I can start using my new stash!
My card today was made at Margaret's house.  I used 2 dps (sorry, don't remember brands) and 2 colors of cs.  The sketch is from last week's MFT Wednesday Challenge (#73).  I used MFT stamps and dies, adding swarovski crystals for sparkle.  I really like how it turned out.
Thanks for stopping by.
kathy b

I'll be entering this card in the following challenges:
My Time To Craft Challenge - It takes two (2 MFT die flowers)
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything goes
Crafting for All Seasons -  many layers
Divas by Design - Anything goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Perfect Sentiment - Anything goes with a stamped sentiment

8 comments:

  1. This is one of my top 5 favorites of yours...if not THE favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! That sentiment is so great. Thanks for joining us this week at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful creation thanks for playing at Divas hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything goes" challenge & good luck in the draw…

    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and Good luck .. Caz x CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is fabulous,Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathy your card is absolutely gorgeous, such pretty papers & flowers and I love the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card with some super colours and flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete