Sunday, May 13, 2012

Star!

HI!  Tonight's post is a card for my 11 year old friend, Claudia.  She is moving from 5th grade to middle school and they are having some kind of event the week I am visiting. So I made this card to bring with me to give to her! 


All the dp is Basic Grey.  I used a nestie for the heart circle.  The stars were cut out with a sizzix die and an SU! punch.  Ribbon is from American Crafts.  I handcut the banner and stamped the Verve sentiment on it.  The stars are all popped up with 3M tape.  I zig-zag stitched the background rectangle.  The sketch is from Verve's MOJO Monday 240.

I am entering this in the BasicGrey Challenge, as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b




2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, a fabulous design and papers, I love the colours and the papers.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Basic Grey challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card! love the soft colours and design!
    thankyou for joining us this time over at Basicgrey challenges
    hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete