Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Christmas to All

Today's card features an image from Stampin' Up!  I heat embossed it using a blue powder.  I used the sketch (Part 1) from Card Positioning Systems.


DP is from my stash and the ribbon pinwheel is made from Papertrey ribbon with a rhinestone brad holding it all together.  CS is DCWV.  I continue to add to my collection of Christmas cards.  At this rate, I will be in great shape come December!  This is really cool!  (This is my first year to blog and participate in challenges, so please pardon the enthusiasm - I'm a newbie!!!).
I am also entering the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland - embossing,
Christmas Crafting Challenge - Twas the night before Christmas, &
Christmas Cards All Year Round - The night before Christmas (Amy Grant).

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

8 comments:

  1. Great card. I love your pinwheel of ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enthusiasm always welcome hun! Gorgeous card, the ribbon pinwheel is great, and I love your embossing. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. L-O-V-E that amazing pinwheel ribbon!!! And your patterned papers are beautiful with your image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love the embossed image and the ribbon pinwheel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pinwheel ribbon. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Crafting this month.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining in at Christmas Crafting this month your card follows the brief perfectly.Your choice of papers and ribbon pinwheel are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this image, fits our challenge perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Crafting this month x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very striking card, fabulous colours, thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Crafting this month :o)

    ReplyDelete