Sunday, January 13, 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside

We're cold, but not near as cold as Margaret, which was -8 degrees last night!    We just got 4 inches of rain with more on the way and perhaps more snow and ice.  Fun!
SO to celebrate this winter weather, my card features 2 girls (which remind me of Margaret's Claudia and Julia).

DP is from My Mind's Eye, ribbon is from Michaels, sentiment is MFT and it is cut out with a Sizzix die.  I colored the image with COpics and Spicas.  I used the sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches, but am too late to enter that challenge.

I am entering the following challenges:

Broken Box Stock - Winter/Snowflakes
Dilly Beans - Winter Fun
Aud Sentiments - WInter WOnders

Schmitzy seems to be making some improvements, YEA!  We're not out of the woods, yet, but he is definitely better today!

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

3 comments:

  1. Boy it seems to be cold outside all over this week. It sure is at my house. thanks for playing along with us at Dilly Beans this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete