Sunday, January 27, 2013

Merci

Hello everyone,
While we had an absolutely gorgeous day here in Colorado (short sleeves weather) I know others across the country was having cold cold weather.  Oh well...I'm sure winter surely isn't over.

I have a quick card for you today.  I think it came out quite nicely...it wasn't one I was trying hard to do...just sort of came together.  It's for a woman who loves her bike...and gave us a free physical therapy session.  Well I still need to get ready for work so I'm cutting this short...hope you all have a great week..Schmitzy will be getting his surgery on Tuesday!  Margaret
Image: Stampin Bella Uptown Girls
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Embellishments Swarovski crystals, stickles

1 comment:

  1. You do such a marvelous job with the Uptown girls. I am afraid to even ink mine! I will never do as fine a job as you do! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete