Thursday, January 3, 2013

You mean the world to me

Hello everyone!
I have been missing in action - between our record snow, power loss, Schmitzy's surgery, buying a new car (yes, I bought a new car for the first time in over 8 years!), cleaning/packing up after the holidays and getting back to work, I've had a hard time staying awake long enough to even get into my room!  And tonight I am sharing a card I made last week while Margaret was busy posting cards for you!


This is an adorable image from Mo Manning.  I colored her with Copics, added swarovski crystals to her earrings, used Liquid Pearls Silver on her pearl necklaces, ribbon from Michaels, Wausau silver paper and DCWV pink cs.  I used Nesties for the squares and the sentiment from AMUSE is stamped with Versafine Black Onyx.

This sketch is #119 from The Sweet Stop.  I am also entering the following challenges:

By the Cute and Girly - Cute & Girly
Oozak - Anything Goes + pink + bling
Mo's Digital Challenge - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

6 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful! I am SO into grey and pink that I am thinking of doing the guest room in these colors! love how you did the bow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just simply adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and girly card!
    Thank you so much for joining us Mo's Digital Pencil!
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and girly card!
    Thank you so much for joining us Mo's Digital Pencil!
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and girly card!
    Thank you so much for joining us Mo's Digital Pencil!
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - you've been busy but I'm so glad you found time to join us for the Oozak Janaury pink plus bling challenge. You've showcased Ruby, Mo Manning's image beautifully!

    ReplyDelete