Sunday, December 1, 2013

With Sympathy


I hope everyone in the USA had a great holiday weekend and that the sales on Black Friday didn't leave you broke!  Like Margaret, I am doing the internet shopping thing.  (Shhhh, I bought her gift last night).   

This card is for a friend who lost her brother-in-law recently, far too young.


I used the sketch from Seems a Little Sketchy, but the deadline has past for entering this challenge.  The dp is Basic Grey Boxer and cs is from Michaels.  Labels 4 was used to cut out the sentiment from Verve.  This is actually 2 stamps.  I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and used Ranger Super Fine Detail embossing powder.  Then I used Memento London Fog and stamped the image over the embossed sentiment.  I added deep red Swarovski crystals as accents.

I am entering the following challenges:

Crazy 4 Challenges - thinking of you
2 Sisters - anything goes
Inkspirational - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful mix of patterns and a lovely, tasteful image for an elegant sympathy card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete