Monday, January 30, 2012

Baking Dog

Here is a birthday card for a template over at Critter Sketch Challenge.  I needed a birthday card for my friend Kathy, who runs a dog rescue and loves to bake.  So what better choice than a baking dog???  I used a Nestabilities flourish, lots of jewels from doodlebug design inc., Creative Imaginations paper and DCWV green cardstock and the purple is from my scrap pile.  Of course, I colored the image with my Copics.  The text stamp is from a set by kanban crafts and I punched it out and mounted it on an SU scallop circle.  The baking dog comes from a trip last year to the Viva Las Vegas Stamps store!

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Stamping!!!

3 comments:

  1. How cute is this. Awesome job with the sketch. Thank you for participating in our 100th blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is adorable.. I could totally see my puppy doing that!

    Thanks for joining on our 100th challenge hop at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a HUGE animal lover, so I absolutely adore this! I also love your interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for helping us celebrate our 100th post at Critter Sketch!

    ReplyDelete