Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday, Monday

Monday has come and gone.  How fast the days are flying by, but I am so happy to see the daylight lasting longer each evening.  It is depressing to come home from work in the dark!

Today's card was created for the Mojo Monday challenge LAST week.  Somehow I managed to omit putting it out there for the world to see.  It's a great card for Valentine's Day, or just to give to your sweetie whenever.  I used Echo Park Yours Truly papers (4 different ones, and they really work well together, don't you think?  The heart is popped up with 3m tape.  The heart border punch is from Martha Stweart and the the circles are Spellbinders.  I added 6 Memory Box pearls and a little satin ribbon from my scrap box.  I'd love to know what you think!


Until next time,
Happy Stamping!
Kathy B

No comments:

Post a Comment