Saturday, January 21, 2012

It's been a long day...

Well, it's Saturday night and I spent the entire day organizing the garage with my husband.  As Margaret mentioned a couple of days ago, we both sold our homes and moved - she to Colorado, my family from the city to the country.  You know what is really weird?  We both closed on the sale of our respective homes on the very same day!!!  I digress...back to the garage.  With cold weather coming our way, we needed to make room for our vehicles, so let the sorting, trashing, giveaways, etc. begin.  I am pooped, but not too tired to crank out one card for the Verve challenge that ends tomorrow evening.
I love this sweet little bird from Verve.  I chose to go with greens, pinks and a little blue bird.  Colored with Copics and sparkled with Spicas, you can't really see the sparkle from the photo.  I added a little bling by the Happy Birthday.  I used nestabilities for mounting the images and used a scallop die in place of ribbon.  I think it turned out pretty well.

Until next time, happy stamping!!!

Kathy B.

No comments:

Post a Comment