Saturday, February 23, 2013

A note of thanks

I'm back after a hiatus...though vacationing is NOT what I've been doing.  Work is so extremely busy, I seriously don't think I'll be going to sleep this week. :(

However, I do have a quick card for you today as I am long overdue for this thank you.  I'm entering this card into the the Delicious Doodles Challenges #24--Flowers for Spring.  This is the first time I used this stamp--it is Penny Black and it stamps beautifully.  I cut it out and popped it up, used loads of stickles and flower soft.  The background stamps are both Stampin Up.  And edging is Martha Stewart and Stampin Up.

Sorry this is so quick...but a few more weeks and I can relax again a bit more. (Maybe more like summer...) LOL  Thanks for stopping by...Margaret



3 comments:

  1. Oh Margaret, I think this is the prettiest card you have ever made! The popped up flowers, the medallion stamped in the background, the colors...everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card hun - thanks for playing at Delicious Doodles!! xxx

    ReplyDelete