Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy Trails

Wow, it's cold outside!  We've already had more cold days this winter than all of last winter with more winter weather on it's way.  Geena Bea and I nearly froze at class tonight.  It was 40 degrees, but with wind chill it was 32.  After 2 hours outside, one is pretty darn cold!!!

Tonight I have a card I made for a retirement card, but then made another one I like better, so this one will go in my stash and the other one will be posted tomorrow!


This uses the template from Sunday Sketch Challenge (last week).  The stamp is from Stamping Bella.  I just love this jeep!  I actually stamped the cloud background and cut out the strips using MFT fishtails.  I colored the image with Copics and Spicas.  The sentiment is from CTMH and stamped with Versafine Black Onyx and punched out with a EK Success circle punch.  I used a notebook die on the inside, reminiscent of a travel journal.




I am entering the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - dies
Pink ELephant Challenge - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow!
Keep warm!

kathy b

3 comments:

  1. I really like the card , love the cloud stamp!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck on U Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little girl! It reminds me of a card you made for the girls before...so very cute! The cloud stripes are a really nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!
    So glad that you joined us!
    And glad to see you used that great die for the inside.
    I LOVE myself notebook and journaling stamps but don't own
    a die like this, I think I'd use it a ton! =)

    Thanks again for sharing with us! ~Leah

    ReplyDelete