Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Birthday

I am so happy it is Friday!  It has been a hectic week!!!
Friday night in the art room is such a joyful time for me.

Tonight I made a birthday card using the sketch over at Seize the Birthday.  It calls for a feminine card and what is more feminine than a fairy?!!!


I used an image called Matilda Muffinbread from Stampinbella.  I colored her with Copics and added Art Institute Glitter to the flowers, shoes, and cupcake icing and paper.  I used Wild Rose dp and DCWV cs.  Nesties were used to cut out the circles.  The sentiment is from Papertrey stamped with Versafine Olympic Green ink.

I am also entering this in the following challenges:


Schmitzy's snack time - he's working me from both sides of my desk!
Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for crafty time to relax :) such a pretty card and i love your image.
    So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fairy is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fairy...and love the colors you used on her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! How pretty! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete