Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hope your day is a real splash

Hi everyone,
Today was a gloomy day in Colorado.  Rained all day on and off...now it's still raining, hard.  That's GREAT!  We need it.  I was extremely productive--painted one of my bedrooms and made this card.  :)  I haven't had a paintbrush in my hand in a long time...over 5 years!  And I probably won't be doing it anytime soon!  ALl the walls in this house are textured and let me tell ya--it is NOT fun painting that!  So I think I will leave it to the professionals next time.  I am sure my back will thank me for it.  But it sure is exciting to get more paint on the walls. :)

So today's card is for my other daughter Julia.  Although she is older, and a teenager, she is still very much a child so the image itself isn't so much her, but the flower and ball would definitely be "her".

This image is a new Unity Image...I love those Fashionista girls!  If you haven't checked them out...do! They're fun!  I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

Details:
Stamp:  Unity (Girl); Impression Obsession (Sentiment)
Paper: DCWV (Michael's)
Edge: Martha Stewart
Die cut: Spellbinders
Other: Sticles, crystal glaze (on ball), jewels (Hobby Lobby); Liquid pearl

Thanks for stopping by!  Will be "Seeing" you all Monday. Margaret :)



3 comments:

  1. This is so cute!!! She will LOVE it! I love that frame. Each time you use it I say to myself, "I NEED that!". You did a great job on her hair, and of course, I LOVE all the stickles!!! No one does stickles like you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card displaying lovely summer colours.Thanks for playing along at OSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you're summery card it's so fun, I love how you have used the stickles too, thank you for joining us at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete