Friday, July 5, 2013

MOJO300: You are my Sunshine

Hi everyone,
I'm checking in this fine Friday with a Mojo Monday sketch.  My girls are in England this week and so when they get back, they will have cards ready for them. :)  I'm not sure who this card will go to but "You are my sunshine" is a phrase I always use with them so after a gloomy English week, I thought this would be so appropriate.  (my next card on Sunday will also have this sentiment...just different card design!)  By the way, the "sunshine" is stamped in gold so it's nice and sparkly.

Here is the sketch I followed for Mojo MOnday #300.  THe prizes are great and they will have 30 winners...so make sure to check it out. :)
And here are the details:
Stamp: Hampton arts (You are my sunshine) and Stampin Up (For you); partial sun (Stampabilities)
Dies: Square (Spellbinders), Banner (MFT), Sun Flower (Memory Box) on yellow and gold paper
Patterned paper: Simple stories
Flower: Iced box flowers from Michaels
 Thanks for stopping by!  ~Margaret

4 comments:

  1. I love all your elements and the colors are really neat. I'll have to see Sunday's card, but so far, this one is so geometric it screams "Julia"! I need some of that DP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the SImple Stories paper! All of them are beautiful. And they also have doilies..:)

      Delete
  2. Such a fun card! Love those fun die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win at Mojo Margaret!
    xoxo Kristina
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete