Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sending smiles across the miles

Hi everyone!
Margaret here.  I just viewed Kathy's fantastic card she made yesterday.  It was so cute from the image down to the colors.  It actually inspired me because I felt my creativity was getting low.  However, I still cannot perfect those digi stamps...she's really good at it.  I have no patience!

So today's card was inspired by the Crazy 4 Challenges C4C195 Sketch.  I love this sketch because there are SO many things you can do with it--you need to check out the sample cards made by the design team.  They are fabulous and all so different from each other!

As promised last time I posted, I would have a more intricate card for you today.  ANd I took this card up one notch...by making it no less than sparkly and intricate.  I also used a stamp set I love but have never been inspired to use (By SU).  I love those mandalas and this sketch really lends itself well to using all those doily type stamps in your stash.

Anyway...I have this old catalog with little girl clothes and the colors in the card were inspired from a cute little bathing suit (black white and pink) from that catalog.  I hope you enjoyed today's creation.  Thanks for stopping by!

Details:
Stamps:  Images from Stampin up; sentiment from Repeat Impressions
Die cuts: Spellbinders and MFT
Paper: POW glitter paper by American Crafts; striped paper by My Mind's Eye
Other: Swarovski crystals, and Liquid pearls

3 comments:

  1. Margaret, you have outdone yourself. The color choices are marvelous. I saw another card done in these colors about an hour ago and thought it was stunning, but this is beyond that! Of course I love the Swarovskis and I see you used some of that special glitter paper! Super card, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete