Thursday, July 25, 2013

Seeing doilies in front of my eyes

Hello everyone!
Margaret here...and I'm back with more doilies!  This one is for my other daughter and now I hope these girls don't fight over the cards--I don't know which I like better, the one from Tuesday or today!  I was dying to make this card inspired by the sketch by the Sweet Stop (Challenge #220).  This sketch is a keeper!

The doilies are from Inspired by Stamping and they are all embossed and propped up on foam tape to give dimension.  The biggest doily is actually stamped and embossed TWICE so double the volume.  I just bought these embossing powders in green, blue and pink--they're by Adirondack and they're WONDERFUL.  Very crisp.  Some Swarovski crystals give the card sparkle. I just love how this turned out so much I don't want to send it! LOL.

Tomorrow you get Kathy's creation...always excited to see what goodie she comes up with!

Details:
Stamps:  Inspired by stamping, sentiment (??)
Edging: Stampin Up
Bow: MFT die
Other: Cuddlebug for embossing background, Swarovski crystals.




5 comments:

  1. Brilliant card love the die-cuts Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card! We'd love to share it on our FB page. Please also enter it in our Customer Gallery Contest too! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Margaret. The doilies are so pretty in different colors. The touch of sparkles look lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful! I love the embossing and all the dimension you gave it. Thanks for joining us at IBS!

    ReplyDelete