Tuesday, October 22, 2013

On Your Special Day

WOW!  I forgot to post this card earlier this month.  I made it for Margaret's daughter, Julia, for her 14th birthday.


I didn't want her to see it ahead of time, then I forgot about it!  Shame on me!

So I am too late for the sketch challenge...it is a Fusion sketch.  I used a Teresa Collins dp called Spring Fling and cs is DCWV.  The image is from Besties, which I had never used before.  I colored her with COpics and Spicas.  I used Spellbinders dies.  The sentiment is from JustRite.  The flowers are a combo of Wild Orchid and Prima.  

I am entering the following challenges:

Little Claire's Designs - child's birthday 

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card gorgeous flowers Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous this little lady in pink.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have outdone yourself with this one. It is sitting proudly at eye level on the staircase display so I can see it every single day as I walk past it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. A lovely and great coloured image. Pretty embellishments. Thank you for joining Little Claire's blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, really pretty..Thank you for joining us at Little Claire's for this month challenge and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete