Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Face-off time!

Hi Everyone,
Today is Wednesday (barely) and it's time for Kathy and I to make a card based on a sketch.  The Sketch we chose is from the Paper Players Challenge #138 -A sketch from Anne Marie.

I lied yesterday.  I thought I had posted my last Easter card until I realized I needed to make one more for my Godmother.  So here, I promise, this is the last Easter card.  Unfortunately the colors look strange (Fluorescent bulbs) as I finished it at night and need to mail the card in the morning.

This is the last image/sentiment from the Flourishes set I've been posting from.  The papers are from Simple Stories--I've really enjoyed this set.  The die cuts are from MFT and Memory Box.  The rectangle and scallop are Spellbinders.  The edging is Martha Stewart.  I did stickle up the lamb (closeup enclosed) and added some small pearls on the edging.  I hope you enjoyed today's creation...I am looking forward to seeing Kathy's!  ~ Margaret


3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful sentiment! I love the bit of sparkle on the lamb. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Margaret. I agree with Ann - the sparkle on the lamb really adds a beautiful element. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Margaret! The pop of sparkle adds the perfect touch, too. I really like that delicate border adorned with the pearls. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete