Friday, March 29, 2013

Ruff Day?

I am so lucky!
Even though Margaret moved to CO summer of 2011, we have stayed friends.   Today, I found a card from one of her posts in my mailbox!
I am the proud recipient of Easter Wishes, her post from last Saturday.
It is so beautiful, more so in person than in 2D on the blog.  
Well, she needs to be watching her mailbox, too, because I mailed her and the girls a packet on Wednesday and she should get it tomorrow!
Don't ya just love surprises like this???!!!

Okay, on to the card for tonight.


This was a fun card to color and make.  I used the template from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  The doghouse and fire hydrant are from Craft Lounge (sad to say, they are out of business) and the pup/sentiment is from Inky Antics.  I used an MFT opoen scallop die for the doghouse and nesties for the small scallops and the 3 circles.  The images are colored with Copics.  DP is ancient stash from Wal-Mart, I think, and cs is DCWV.  I added some brown Swarovskis for some sparkle.

I am also entering the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - Animal Antics
Stemplesonne - Fur & Tail
CCEE Stampers - Oldie but Goodie - All stamps have been in my stash years - 1st inking for doghouse and hydrant!  Little pup has been inked a lot.

So glad you stopped by!

kathy b

11 comments:

  1. Oh wie wundervoll! Ganz phantastisch gemacht.

    Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! i love that puppy and the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with QKR Stampede this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. Thanks so much for stopping by Simply Create Too to share your entry with us. You can enter 3 times per challenge, and we would enjoy seeing more of your projects.

    Have a blessed Easter, and thanks again for being part of our Animals Challenge.

    Diane
    SimplyCreateToo Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! The background paper is perfect with these images!! Fun card!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy mail is the best :) I love your colouring - and that CUTE little doggie! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch - and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heehee - this made me smile! I love it. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die finde ich ja klasse. Gefällt mir sehr gut.

    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely work!
    Thanks a lot for playing with us on our Stempelsonnenchallenge,
    hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable card. Thank, so much for joining us in the CCEE Stampers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a real lovely dog card!!! Love it!!
    Thanks for taking part at Stempelsonne!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is such a fun card.I love the design with the 3 images put together like that and I love how you've used paw DP as well.Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx

    ReplyDelete