Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Retirement

Tonight I am sharing a Retirement Farewell Wishes Book 
that I made using my own previous creation...yes, I CASEd myself!  Okay, you can call me lazy!  I made a card for Margaret a week or so ago and liked it so much, I pretty much made the same thing for the cover of the book, then added a sentiment from our department and the date of the event, printed on my computer and cut out and mounted using 3 Nesties.  
I sent the card I made to Margaret in Colorado, no one at the office will ever see it, so what the heck!


It's spiral bound and at the reception all the guests were able to write notes to the guest of honor since there were tons of pages to write on.  The photo isn't so hot because I forgot to take a photo before I brought it to work so I took a photo of it in my car with my phone.

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

No comments:

Post a Comment