Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nothing's Out of Reach

Good news on the home front.
Sadie, my 15yo schnauzer (pictured in yesterday's post) got a good report at the vet's today.  She was diagnosed with esophageal spasms, which is nothing that will kill her (TG)!  At her age, all kinds of things go through one's mind and the vet had mentioned we probably needed to get an x-ray soon to take a look at her heart since she has been hacking a lot.  Well, her heart is fine, her lungs are fine, so except for these bizarre sounds that occur when she has a spasm, she's great.  He didn't even want to put her on meds yet!
 
Now onto the card for today!  Since my last 2 days have been so canine centered, I used a digital design I had printed some time ago.  It's from Shirley's 2 Girls, which I think has morphed into Deidre Mosher Designs.
 
 
I colored the design with Copics then fussy cut it.  I popped it up with 3M foam tape so that it pops off the background papers, which are from the Basic Grey Max & Whiskers collection.  CS is from DCWV and rhinestones are stash.  The sentiment is also from Deidre Mosher Designs, punched out times 3 and mounted, again using 3M foam tape on 2 layers.  I think this sentiment is very encouraging!
 
The sketch comes from Digi Sketch Challenge.  I am also entering the following challenges:
 
Ooh-la-la Challenge - 4-legged friends
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
kathy b

7 comments:

  1. Great news about your Sadie! Thanks for creating such a fab card and sharing it with us at Digi Sketch Challenge.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely super card. reminds me of my sister-in-laws 2 dogs who are really good at getting their own treats out of the jar. Thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations

    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, I love the sentiment!! Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I REALLY like this! This makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad your dog is OK. Cute card, I really love the colours so very nice.

    Thank you for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge and the best of luck.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card, such a fun image and lovely papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Glad your dog is Ok!~
    Wonderful card, great job!~
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge.
    Good Luck!~
    -Sony DSC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete