Monday, June 25, 2012

Even The Naughty Deserve Something Nice

Hi All!
I'm here tonight with a quicky Christmas card.  It took me longer to figure out what I wanted to do with the sketch from Always Playing with Paper than it did to put it all together!


I used a Sizzix embossing folder to dry emboss the poinsettias onto AC Foil paper.  The image of the presents is an SU! stamp from 2003 that I heat embosses with Queens Gold from Ranger.  The sentiment is also SU! from the Tags for Christmas set.

I am also entering this in the following challenges:
Crimbo Crackers - anything goes Christmas

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card!

    Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Christmas challenges for our * Monochromatic * challenge.

    Hope you will join us again, good luck in the draw.
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love all the gold! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the cheeky sentiment. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the effect of embossing on foil, Kathy! It looks so regal and rich especially with the heat embossing! Glad you joined us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete