Sunday, June 3, 2012

You're Groovy

Happy Sunday Everyone,
Well, my kiddos are off to be with their dad all summer.  They just arrived in North Carolina last night.  It is always such a weird transition.  And highly emotional...I couldn't fall asleep until 3am!  Always feels like a big chunk of you is missing.

Anyway, I've already gotten started on my cards to send them.  They have demands you know.  LOL  So this particular card I created for Claudia.  She is very much into Peace Signs, Converse High Tops and bling.  What a perfect blend for this image!  I am entering this card into the Deconstructed Sketch Challenge DS54.  I absolutely LOVED this sketch, and had so much fun with it.  As you can see this card is colorful and very sparkly...just like Claudia!  Happy stamping and thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: High tops (Stamping Bella); Sentiment (MFT)
Paper: Doodlebug (old versions I found in my stash) and glitter paper
Ribbon: Hobby lobby brands
Die Cuts:  Flags (MFT); Scalloped circle (Nestabilities)
Bling: Michaels brand plastic crystals (Dollar bin), LOTS of Stickles, colored with Copics

1 comment: