Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Here's The Scoop

I'm here with an MFT Wednesday Sketch, but I missed the deadline :(
but that's okay, though, because I like the end product!

I used the a la mode stamp, "Here's the Story". 


I used my trusty Nesties for the circles and MFT dies for the flower and sentiment.  I colored her with Copics.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Sir Stampalot - bingo:turquoise, polka dots, bling
Bearly-Mine Challenge - tic-tac-to: dies, flower, sentiment
TSG CHallenge - circles

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

5 comments:

  1. I love this stamp...i want it! You did such a good job with it...love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love your image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, your image is brilliant. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really striking card Kathy.

    Thanks you so much for joining in our Bingo theme at Stampalot Challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful creation
    Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete