Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Teal Mandala

Hi Everyone!
We had a very uneventful day today.  I worked from home and all my furry creatures were on their best behavior.  I go in to the office tomorrow, but Buster Posey is going to town with me because he gets to see the doctor!  I will update you in tomorrow's post.

My card today uses a stamp from Holly Berry.

I embossed the image several times with Stampendous Glitter Gold on different colors of Bazzill cs and then cut out the parts, mounting them using 3M foam tape for dimension.  There is a Swarovski crystal in the center of the top layer.  The card stock is glitter paper.  Simple, but does take a little time to emboss and cut out.  I enjoy it though, because I do the prep work, then can join the family watching tv in the evening while I scissor away!  

I am entering in the following challenges:
Crafts and Me - anything goes
Hiding in My Craft Room - heat embossing
Crafty Catz - embossing

Thanks for stopping by
and thanks for all the sweet comments I have received about our new family member, Buster Posey!

kathy b

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card i love the colour. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card, thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is just beautiful. I love your take on our heat embossing challenge and the I love the colors. Thanks for sharing and Thanks for joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

    ReplyDelete