Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I mustache you a question

Hello again!  I'm back with another mustache card.  This card is for Julia.  She's not really into mustaches but she sure is into plays on words.  The sentiment is "I [mustache] you a question but I'll shave it for later"  LOL!  Since her sister is getting a mustache card, she will need to get one too--preventing the "it's not fair" business!  Kids.  Below are some pics from our fires....

Paper: Basic grey
Stamp:  Cat's pajamas
Dies: Martha Stewart punch (edge) and Spellbinders

Our fires in Waldo Canyon really got out of control last night when a freak 65mph wind came through. ~32,000 people evacuated, the size of a small town.  We are expecting more wind today but am hoping you can all join me in doing a rain dance, or pray for rain.  It isn't likely but miracles can happen.  In the meantime, we're being told to prepare for evacuation just in case.  I don't think that will happen where I live, but they also didn't expect what happened last night.  Just glad the girls are far away from here right now...and they have all their clothes with them!  Sharing a few photos from the news.  Thanks for stopping by today!





No comments:

Post a Comment