Monday, April 8, 2013

Christmas Trees

 
March Madness is coming to an end and baseball is just beginning. 
I am in heaven!  As I write this post, I am watching Michigan beat up on Louisville, though it is still early in the game.  Go Louisville, you can do it (and thus save my bracket!)!
 
My card tonight is a Christmas card.  I have only made a few this year and I need to start making more or I will be very sorry come the holidays.
 
 
I used stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms, Hobby Lobby paper from years past and a sparkly tree brad.  Very simple, pretty quick, and flat for mailing!!!
 
I am entering the following challenges:
 
Christmas Card Challenges - Christmas/vintage optional
Jingle Belles - bling, glitter, glitz, gems, shimmer, or anything sparkly!
365 Days - Christmas in April
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Use the word 'Christmas'

Thanks for stopping by!  Time to go watch basketball AND baseball!
 
kathy b



6 comments:

  1. Lovely card - love the papers - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 119 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the different holiday trees in your design ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely holiday card, i love that sparkly tree! thanks for blinging along with us at JINGLE BELLES this fortnight!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty pretty! and that tiny bit of negative border cut is so subtle but I love it. Thanks so much for joining in on my prompt over at Jingle Belles :-) !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so creative with how you use paper and dies together. I couldn't think this up if I tried. great job!

    ReplyDelete