Friday, April 26, 2013

Miss You

I got inspired while watching my SF Giants lose :( to the SD Padres, so I am going to post on Saturday along with Margaret!  Lucky you! HA!
This card uses the template at Fetch-a-Sketch.  It's the 2nd time I have used it because it is very practical and user friendly!

I used a Cheery Lynn intricate die and mounted the Elisabeth Bell image (from Whiff of Joy) on matching cs from DCWV.  The image is coloredwith Copics and Spicas.   The sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms, cut out with a Memory Box label die.

I am also entering the challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and keep an eye out for Margaret's post!

kathy b


3 comments:

  1. Guess what I did after seeing this stunning card? I went and purchased the die! Thanks for the inspiration...this is beautiful, especially in the yellowish mustardy color...it's a happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and great use of the sketch (fab die too!) Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous I do love the colours you have used, thank you for joining us at EB world this month, Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete