Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Peace Out

Hi Everyone!
Good to be back. I have spent a significant amount of time on the phone with WIndstream trying to keep my internet service on!  So before I lose it again, I am back with a post.  Also, please note that we are expecting hazardous weather tomorrow afternoon/night so we may lose power, thus internet service again.  So if I do not post, that is why!



My card tonight features a hippie girl.  The digi image is from Freshly Brewed and I paper pieced her clothing with Basic Grey dp.  The rest is colored with Copics and Spicas.  The bow flourish is from Memory Box and the fishtails are MFT & Taylored Expressions.  Sentiment is from MFT and cs is DCWV.  I used the sketch from 613 Avenue Create.

I am also entering the following challenges:

Digi Galore - One for the girls
Digi Makeover - Girly girls
The Challenge Blog by Creative Shopping - Green, White and another color
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - pink & green

Thanks so much for stopping by!

kathy b

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy~

    Glad you could get online to post because I love your interpretation of my sketch!! Love how you flipped it :) Nice paper piecing too. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    Kathi
    Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine ganz tolle Karte. Gefällt mir sehr gut.

    Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Kreativeinkauf-Challenge.

    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this girl! The colors...the design..PERFECT! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice colors and love the paper-piecing. Wonderful job! Thanks for joining our Challenger at our neighborhood---613 Avenue Create. Have a blessed day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card, great design - thanks for joining us at kreativeinkauf-Challenge
    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done - a great card!!
    Thanks a lot for playing around with us at Kartenallerleichallenge,
    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eine schöne Karte, toll gestaltet!
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Kreativeinkauf-Challenge.
    Viele Grüße
    Bastelfalter

    ReplyDelete