Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Kind Thanks

Arkansas is facing a tornado threat right now and Kathy lost power so here I am posting.  I wanted to share my daughter Claudia's card...she made it as a thank you for all the delightful gifts Kathy showered her with for her birthday!  I can't tell you what she used since it's from her stash--and most everything in there is ages old, but I think it turned out quite beautifully!  I can see my spellbinders dies here and Martha Stewart edging and lots of stickles!

Sorry this is short--been a long week and more days ahead. :(  But thanks for stopping by and Kathy should have something great for you tomorrow!  Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Oh Claudia, this is so beautiful. You have been getting more and more creative! I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete