Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy 12th Birthday Claudia!

Hello everyone!
Today was a big day...it was my younger daughter's 12th birthday and according to her wishes, we had a fabulous day shopping in Denver, dinner with my aunt and uncle and cake.  We went to the Park Meadows Mall--it was our first time there and it was a beautiful mall.  I hadn't gone shopping like this in a really really long time!  I felt like Rip Van Winkle. LOL

So I am sharing a card with you today that I made for Claudia's birthday.  I normally make cards that feature girls, but this year she requested flowers.  So flowers she has gotten using a Northwoods stamp.  Below the card is a closeup.  I cut out the flowers and popped them up with foam tape..and of course no good card goes untouched without some major STICKLES!  And I'm entering the card in the One Stop Craft Challenge (#223: Birthdays).

If you want to keep scrolling, I am including some photos from Claudia's birthday celebration...  Thanks for stopping by! ~Margaret




 Below: TWO AMAZING and GORGEOUS presents from Kathy--who made these creations (Scarf and purse) for Claudia.  So beautiful and sentimental for us--her sister is very jealous.

Below:  Here I am with Claudia, waiting to be seated at PF Cheng's
 Below: Back home, singing Happy Birthday

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at OSCC this week

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete