Friday, July 13, 2012

Books give you something to dream about

Hi everyone!
I've been super busy this week and now Kathy is super busy so we're trading posts.  LOL.

Today I have a card I made for my daughter Julia.  She is a book worm!  Even as a baby she loved books, even though then they were made of cloth.  This stamp reminds me of when she was a baby and we'd sit in a chair together and read.  Sometimes we still do this, so I thought this was really appropriate.  I really really miss her and can't wait til she comes back home.  The sentiment says "Books give you something to dream about"

I'm not entering any challenges today...just wanted to make a card.  Will see you back tomorrow...thanks for stopping by!  Margaret


Stamps:  Bear and quote (Cat's Pajamas); I love you heart (Northwoods); other hearts (Michael's dollar bin)
Other:  Cuddlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders

1 comment:

  1. Oh so adorable!!! I think of Julia whenever I see a book related stamP!!!

    ReplyDelete