Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Joy

We broke another record, 3rd hottest day since records starting being collected in 1870!!!  We've already had 22 days over 100 and we haven't even hit August yet, normally our hottest month!  I have no energy or mojo...

I started 2 cards and trashed them before I finally put this one together.  I am not particularly pleased with it, but it was the best I could do tonight.  Tomorrow is another day!


I used an SU! stamp set, embossed with Winter Wonderland from Stampendous.  I added pearls.  CS is from my stash and I used my white Uniball pen for the lines.  The sketch is from the Annabelle Stamp Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b



3 comments:

  1. Kathy, this is stunning!! CAS and so elegant, love the purple too!
    Thanks for sharing in the fun with us at AnnaBelle's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ornaments are just beautiful! Love the colour and the pearls are perfect!
    TFS :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so pretty Kathy......love your colour choices too :) Thanks for joining us at AnnaBelle Stamps

    ReplyDelete