Monday, July 2, 2012

Missing you - DS58

It's July!  And I can hardly believe it.  5 more weeks and then my girls come home...of course that also means begin of fall semester.  But I'll take it as long as my girls are home with me!

So yesterday I posted a card that I made for Claudia (Peace sign).  Today, I was commissioned by Julia to make a card that has a "cute little puppy" on it.  No surprises there.  Julia's goal in life is to become a veterinarian.  And I am VERY HAPPY with that.  Anything to keep the interest going...so in light of that, here's Julia's card, with her "cute little puppy" theme.  I am using the Deconstructed Sketch No. 58 for the card design.  I'm attaching a closeup -- so you can see the sparkle and gloss on the flower and the bow.
I hope you've enjoyed this card....Thank you for stopping by! Tomorrow, you will get Kathy back again.  :)  Margaret



Stamp image:  Magnolia
Paper: Me and my big ideas
Other: Glossy accents, stickler, Martha Stewart punch and Spellbinders, Lacy ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment