Sunday, July 1, 2012

Peace Sign - Mojo Monday Sketch 247

Good Sunday Morning Everyone!
It's about time my girls get another card.  I decided to use the Mojo Monday Sketch 247 for Claudia's card.  She's a big fan of Peace signs.  I've been saving these papers for years for the perfect peace sign craft--So I used them today (and still have some left over).  I attached a closeup--the card is much sparklier than it first appears.   I sure do miss my little Peace Sign girl!  Have a great rest of the weekend and thanks for stopping by! Margaret




Peace Sign Stamp: Craft Lounge
Paper: Doodlebug
Other: Stickles


1 comment:

  1. Hi Margaret, I am so glad you like our Mojo sketches and play along. You peace card is precious, I adore the sweet flowers and gems.

    I fixed your link and you are now #182. I am sorry you are having trouble, my suggestion to you is it use the option "from file". You will need your card on your computer file; where you save your pictures on your computer. When you click on the file button that is where it will take you, to your computer files and you can grab you picture from there. I hope this helps, have a great day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete